Tuffy ♥.

Posted by AlbEe on Friday, July 30, 2010.

Freaking happy today.


Back home early and have a nap after it.


Feel Good!


Oh yeaaaaaaa.


A little cutiee became my family member and bring us lots of fun!


lets have a lookkkk...










                                                                        I m lil tuffy.









and.. i m a boy!





I m the King!

Thanks a lot to my stupid 'umbrella' who brought me lil tuffy.

Mmmmmm..'

and thanks to Ken and Guava jie!


Love you guysss X100.




And now, tuffy playing with my green appleee...


auchhhhhh.... damn pain men!


the green apple was sacrificed! 


its not only the false of lil tuffy, but WONG CHEN WAI!!!!!!!


T.T


                                                 haihx.. Bye bye my green appleeeee.




is time to sleep again. night.

No Responses to Tuffy ♥.

Leave a Reply