Timetable.

Posted by AlbEe on Thursday, August 26, 2010.

normal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

abnormal.


so the conclusion is ABNORMAL!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ROAR!






Timetable for sem 2 was arrange by ourself..




I used almost 7 hours to satisfy it.




It waste lots of time and the server very down.




I keep try and try, finally i get the timetable which same with the draft timetable that I did before!




Yea, is Finally!! 




Every monday are free during sem 2, and the time for tue, wed, thurs, and friday is just not too rush for


 me, got time to have meal and rest..




Yeeling, Guava & Jiarong's timetable was not match with me, so don't know can meet up or not.




btw, wish them will enjoy their next sem and do their best in Final. 






All the best ♥

No Responses to Timetable.

Leave a Reply