Say HI to Holiday. ♥

Posted by AlbEe on Tuesday, September 7, 2010.

love holiday.


Holiday babe!!!


Love it to the maxxx :)


I dint back to Sabah for the 1st sem break, miss my family members especially my coussy.


miss the moment we spent our time together and have those crazy memories.


I miss all of us locked ourself in a room, off the light, and catch people! 


I miss all of us sleep together in a room and talk about our love stories and nonsence!


I miss all of us went to swim together and bath together after it!


I miss all of us hang out together and have some drink till the lil bryan fall in sleep!


I miss all of us having dinner together during some special day..........


and so on!


I really miss them!


hard to get it back, all of them are busy on their study, including me.


Xin xin and Qiqi, do your best in UPSR & PMR.








Today is my beloved Dad's Birthday!


Happy Birthday Daddy!


Wish you that your tummy will disappear and get back to size 28! HUAT AH~~ hahahahahahahaha.


and also, my lil coussy, Xin xin! 


Happy birthday to you! 



she was born at the same month and date with my dad :)


anddddd... they are best friend! haha.


Ah pek and Ah po.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn back to holiday,


sushi king just now, 


was quite full.







my dad is coming soon! 


and PENANG~ im coming soonnn :) 


haha.




                                                                Im ugly :) but im happy





is time to sleep. nightss.

No Responses to Say HI to Holiday. ♥

Leave a Reply