Penang :)

Posted by AlbEe on Monday, September 27, 2010.

after KL, went to Penang for the rest of sem break.


we went to Gurney plaza for the 1st stop and had our dinner in a Taiwan restaurant! Their food were awesome!! you guys can have a try when hang out to Penang :)


I ate many of delicious food in penang the 1st day!! 
OMG! Im fat now!!! Although i can control my mind for do not eat too much, but can't for my mouth!
lmao.
                                                    





mum's!


mine:) 


its really delicious and have a cheap price!


dad's! look nice huh?



beef noodles :)




pudding with pearl & rainbow!



cappuccino with pearl :)


penang's rojakkk!



ice kacang!



 gurney.



The next day, my birthday! we went to gurney plaza again because our hotel was just too near with the plaza! damn boring for shopping in the same shopping center, the only great things was i get my blackberry curve 9300 on that day! Thanks ♥ 






Apart from that, i also watched PIRANHA that day!
I heard somebody said it was a scary movie, and i like scary movie too! But this movie was disappointed me. its just so fake :(  but it did not spoiled my mood because i love to hang out with my dad & mum ♥








because of im so poor, so just two slices of cake for my birthday. heeee.


pity poor me.



me with ♥



paul frank ♥



I love my birthday to the max! my parents love me so much but double for my birthday :) i can get and eat what i want on my birthday! and i have a memorable birthday this year, thanks for the present from my coussy -chloe, abby, alicia & bryan. They sent me a warm and meaningful present from my hometown. I gonna cry when i receive it. Its just too warm!! I love all of you :) specially thanks to jiarong, yeeling ang guava jie for the present. I like it too!  ♥

night.


No Responses to Penang :)

Leave a Reply