times fly.

Posted by AlbEe on Monday, February 7, 2011.

Hai hai!! just arrived the boring town-kampar =( today is just the fifth day of chinese new year and i don't wanna come back here! why don't the holiday time pass slowly? i miss my family (T.T) so how was your chinese new year? busy on hanging out with friends? or keep counting how many ang pao did you get? so here was how i passed my chinese new year =P




Nian 29 - i done these honey cornflake with my lovely cousins   we used almost 4 hours to finished all of these. super duper fast!



group photo. all of us have a stupid look.

 Nian 30 - on the way to having 团圆饭 with the red red Tee.  红運當頭 n.n

my BB also have her new ang ang shirt. with the cutie paul frank


alicia & brayan. Gong xi gong xi!
yumm yumm!! 

the so-called 400 ringgit fish, but the taste was just so so =.=

after dinner, nah nah nah.. kids gambling! 最大一塊,最小五分錢. my uncle tipu kids eh tabung money. 
大公無私.

now turn to adult gambling! see how concentrate am i, ignore my cousin dum dum face.

where's my cutie bryan? he was sitting outside alone and playing the iphone game. i asked him why don't he sit inside the house and he gave me a reasonable answer -- "you guys too noisy when gambling inside the house, so i need to find a silent place to break the fruit ninja's record!" fml. look at him, how serious! 


Family photo taking session :) 
cousins. 
ang pao lai lai ♥


after that, fireworks on! 




To be continue with 1st day of cny until the day i back kampar. Stay tuned!







No Responses to times fly.

Leave a Reply