Posted by AlbEe on Friday, July 8, 2011.

Omfg :- my blog die kiao kiao now! didn't update it for 2 months, lazy to do anythings recently because of the fking hot weather! HOT HOT HOT!!! but guess what, tomorrow we gonna have a bbq party -.- Oppss, and im the one who suggest to have it. Boooo~ 


Due to the fking hot weather, i CUT off my long 
hair AGAIN. 

from this 








to this 

they said i look like secondary school's student. Fml. really meh? duhh.. nothing much to talk, just wanna update my dead blog :')

2 Responses to

  1. Anonymous

    heya Albee! This is Kaiwin :)
    I found your blog through facebook, but I use wordpress. I usually update every week or so, and I should have more pics of Catty and Baby Cat to share soon :)
    ~Kaiwin

  2. AlbEe

    hey Kaiwin, i also wanna move to wordpress, still learning how to use it. Ohya, baby cat is adorable and beautiful! i will catch up your blog, update more :D

Leave a Reply