Random. 20.07.2011

Posted by AlbEe on Tuesday, July 19, 2011.





Cant even have a good sleep recently, idk why but feel so bad! really bad. im like a zombie and walking arround in campus, hate myself for not going to bed on time. sigh! i don't wanna be a zombie.
2 maths test has passed and now left the last test, didn't score high marks in test 1&2, and i hope that test 3 will be more easier for me to score! *finger cross and god bless*

Assignment pass up due date is coming soon but i still like lazy to touch with it. *don't be lazy albee!!!* urrgggghhh... i wanna back home!!! i miss my baby boy Tuffy and noobie brother Bibi, feel like hugging them when watching tv in my lovely home. cant wait until the coming sembreak on september!



baby tuff looks smart ❤
my dad told me that many uncle and auntie love baby tuff so much because he is smart and always give a big kisses to those uncle&auntie who visit my house, baby tuff also love to show out his talent for example 'sit, hand-hand, and gimme five'. 

baby tuff showing his talent and the stupid dum dum said : "不要拍我!" didn't show his face also, tak tau malu! LOL 





tuffy before grooming and he is not handsome that time.. hmmpp.. no good no good!

No Responses to Random. 20.07.2011

Leave a Reply