Rock me Babe.

Posted by AlbEe on Friday, October 8, 2010.


Yes! Mc donald's opening soon in Kampar. Most of us very excited including me although im not a McD's fans.  Even Tawau also not build a McD yet but Kampar is going to open very SOON. 






Went to Ipoh with family again, and Jusco again. actually Im not really in the mood went to Ipoh, but no choice, I need to take my watch to Guess with the warranty card. One of the diamond of my watch was losssssttttt, and I choose to change a new leather band for my watch. It cost me hundred, OMG!! the staff told me that it was not under warranty, my face was like 'what the xxxx' =.= 


The most sad was i must live without my watch for 2 months. I think i will late for class without my watch, gosh! what a sad things! After Guess, Secret recipe for "high tea". so what else? choco indulgence againn ♥

not really in mood this few days, i don't know why :( dizzyyyy! Try to cheer and rock me up people! Good night ♥

No Responses to Rock me Babe.

Leave a Reply