Child's eye day. short post.

Posted by AlbEe on Sunday, October 31, 2010.




A funny movie for me. 
I expect too much before maybe, really not scary at all. Just very funny! Tina and I was laugh like hell when the little monster pop out. Lmao. Overslept in the "wonderful" morning, ken gor boom to my house early and wait wait wait.. Sorry harrr.. Don't blame on me, blame on Tina for giving me such a good and smooth online tv software, awesome and made me sleep at 4! Reach Jusco around 2pm and having slice of chocolate moist, gain weight but i likey! Haha.. 

The movie start at 3.30pm, freaking boring and not feeling well. damn it. Straight away back to Kampar after it. just too boring and the movie not like a ghost movie. Dislike for x1000.

And i forgot do a important things on that day! forgot to take video for my assignment!! seriously stupid me! need to waste money again. sigh!

No Responses to Child's eye day. short post.

Leave a Reply