back back pack!

Posted by AlbEe on Tuesday, December 7, 2010.

Counting down in 2 days!!!! KK aka kotakinabalu-- my second home, i am coming :)  left lovely Sabah for almost half year, finally! i will be there on Friday, only few days, i need to come back again. pity me, sigh :( anyway, i must enjoy all the time with my lovely dad & mum. Miss them a lot. seriously homesick now!! T.T 
I don't wanna come back again. what a sh*t place. 
I must eat shang nyuk mian & soto 99!!! but i cant find any "soto" in KK, it only available in my hometown-- Tawau. Whatever, i MUST meet "soto" during CNY, hope the tauke ma know that i will be there during CNY period and just open her shop for me! yea, especially for me!! *dreaming* 


i choose to back hometown for meet up with my long-time-no-see cousin brother, miss him lots. will upload his handsome picha soon :) we didn't meet each other for... maybe 3 years? miss his funny face and his endao smile *many girls die cause of it* buahahahaha.. not only for meet up with him, and also my another cousin brother's wedding! cant wait for it, because the wedding will be in christian style *first time for our family* 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


不舍得 my baby tuffy :( see, how cute is he.. how can i put him aside. Oh myyyy pity tuffy :(








i will be back very soon. Love ya

No Responses to back back pack!

Leave a Reply