sem breaky.2011

Posted by AlbEe on Thursday, December 30, 2010.

*woots* Guess what? final exam is Over! sem break is ON from now!! Rock the holiday =D Lets talk about the final exam, the only word can describe - sucks! and for me, it sucks to the max :s so what did i do for final exam?


yea, eat the lecturer slide! fml :(

but now, im totally free! and waiting for the brand new year coming! its just around the corner =P so whats your plan for counting down? for me, it was nothing worth than spending my time with the loves one  

stupid dum dum.

too bad that dum dum boy is going back to tawau soon, he can't join my shopping trip. He keep begging me to get him a watch, he said that he look good in wearing a watch. wtf. tak boleh tahan -.-  anyway i will try my best to search for a good looking watch * if i got the extra time * extra time means that the time after bought my own things! buahaha..

wishes for 2011 :
- health & wealth 
- health & wealth 
- health & wealth
- health & wealth 
- health & wealth 
- health & wealth 
- world peace!

HAPPY 2011 YEAR!!



No Responses to sem breaky.2011

Leave a Reply