precious moment

Posted by AlbEe on Wednesday, December 15, 2010.




I'm Back! A sweet moment with my family. Love them much and much! my cousin's wedding is love ♥
the wedding join us together from different places and spent our time together. and i meet with my canon camie again!! My mum bring it back to Sabah for 2 months! Finally, i can use it to chik chak again. and my mum was going to take it back for her china trip. *what a waste* and i need to separate with camie for almost a month again =(







the night before.
lovely morning ♥ the cutie, jeremy.

the church.  

cousin brother & cousin sister-in-law





my *in the process* cousin sister. in the process to become leng lui. 




the not-very-close cousin brother, but he is sooo nice :)

and the long-time-no-see cousin brother.

they each other.

yummy!

long time no eat.. fishi fishi! 


cousin sister.
cousin brother.

i love my family. do you? spent more time with your family and love them as much as you can :) they are only one who can help you when you are in trouble.









No Responses to precious moment

Leave a Reply