04AUG2011

Posted by AlbEe on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

Guess WHAT? WILLBER PAN is coming to UTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i am his fans since primary school, Oppss.. sound like he is so old @.@ but i still likey him!!  very excited after one of my friend told me that he is coming to UTAR =} so happy so happy!!
but but but... the ticket for seeing my idol is not so cheap lea.. need to buy 1 CD just can get 1 ticket.. 1CD for RM38, and i brought two because my stupid dumdum wanna see Willber Pan TOO~~ *forced by me* he is not WP fans! because of the CDs and tickets, my wallet kosong kosong (; . ;) but worth la, who call he is my idol. 


Grrrrr.. can't wait! fast come la willber pan! i'm waiting you here. LOL

watched "I'm number 4" yesterday, quite nice! hope it can fast fast come out epi 2!


Is time to sleep again. Good night.



No Responses to 04AUG2011

Leave a Reply