HELLO AUGUST.

Posted by AlbEe on Monday, August 1, 2011.

Time pass really fast! Big hello to the first day of august! August will be a busy month for me.. me don't likey!! next monday will be maths test 3, i must score gaogao in this test, if not final exam will die gaogao -.- final exam is on the second week of september! OM~~G! coming soon coming soon ;( fast fast finish the stupid final then i can fly back to my sweet home!


my face before the stupid final exam!                    
yea,go crazy!!

don't know why last two weeks me and the stupid dum dum can't sleep well in the night and awake until 7am in the morning!! Goshh.. two weeks cannot sleep well in the night :( we sleep at 9am and wake at 8pm! keep watching pps drama and mv to pass the time. like a zombie during that time!  

naaahhh.. two zombie! we still awake at 7am and date our neighbor ken ken go to eat breakfast. i still remember that day ken still have exam at 8.30 am. 

the other zombies pic.

luckily we change back to the normal life now. sleep at 9pm and wake at 7am, beerrr.. no la, sleep at 11pm and wake at 8am. normal what.. LOL

normal bee and teddy.

new mango polo tee with ribbon.

skype with my dad who are in china now. miss him much!



here come with the yumyum popiah in pasar malam. stand so long just for a popiah, but really worth!




due to my normal life, i must shut my lappie down and sleep. Good night❤



No Responses to HELLO AUGUST.

Leave a Reply