Wilber Pan.

Posted by AlbEe on Saturday, August 20, 2011.


wait for so longggggggggg~~~~ finally you came here my love! LOL. the mini concert start at 8pm, so we decided went there arround 6.30pm, very early already lorr! but who knows.......


many of his fans came earlier for queue, i totally failed to be his super fans :'( 


queue until i want sleep zZz..

people mountain people seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..


waiting..

still waiting..


finally!!! my love is damn handsome!! omfg. cant believe i can meet him in real person :) many girl scream until crazy for him, felt so proud that i still can keep myself calm. haha


is time to get his autograph! so happy that because he shake hand with me and his smile melted me..

see..happy until don't bother the dumdum sit beside me! don't be sad my boy! 



he so angry because he is not handsome as wilber pan. fml.











No Responses to Wilber Pan.

Leave a Reply